Friday, April 4, 2014

Long Time Away and Back to the '70s

Well, it's been a while since I wrote anything on this blog. School, work and other things completely took over my life. But now I'm back. Sort of. At least I'll try and write more from now on.

I've been a bit ill so I've been watching a lot of That '70s Show, so this post is dedicated to all the '70s stuff I love.


The cast of That '70s Show.  


Another one of those faux '70s things. This is the Brady Bunch Movie from 1995, which is based on the series from the '70s but with a quaint '90s twist. It's like nostalgia for nostalgia. 


Nothing is more seventies than Star Wars.


And don't forget Wonder Woman played by the lovely Lynda Carter.   


Farrah Fawcett is quintessentially '70s. And absolutely gorgeous.   


The dark ladies of the 1970 cult classic The Vampire Lovers.


Riscilsoie eye makeup ad, 1974. Very understated.  


Barbie is so chic in her 1970s sticker book.


I think these cute outfits are from 1974. But I can't be sure.If anyone knows the source, please let me know. 


Sears catalog from 1973. Love the pattern dress. Not so sure about the shoes. Too clunky.  


Gorgeous 1970s caftans photographed by James Moore.  

I think I might do a whole separate post on the 1970s makeup and fashion. Now back to watching That 70s Show. I still have 5 season to go.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...