Saturday, June 1, 2013

Thrifty Finds

I'm a huge fan of thrift stores and flea markets, and so I thought it would be fun to share some of my recent finds with you.

Cobalt and gold tea cups (Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory) from Frida Marina 

I already had a Lomonosov cobalt teapot, and so when I saw these pretty cups, I just new I had to get them for a set. Now all I need is a sugar bowl.  



 Fresh Spirit by Ellos dress from UFF

I really love the pattern on this cotton tunic dress. It has large yellow roses and smaller pink flowers on a green background. The cotton is very thin, so it will be perfect for hot summer days.

Belt from UFF

I got this brown studded belt on sale for just 1 Euro  It needed a little fix-up, but nothing some leather glue couldn't mend. It also doubles as a really cool bracelet.


Tirol dirndl from UFF

I saved the best for last. I got this dark pink Tirol dirndl for 3 Euros. I already have two Tirol skirts, one dress and a woolen vest. They're all handmade and the quality of fabric and stitching is very good. The dress has a cute pattern made up of red and blue lines with little light pink 'flowers' in the middle of each square. I'm loving its faux 19th century peasant look.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...