Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dolce & Gabbana for Vogue Germany - Wilting Flowers

Spring is in the air. All the sunshine and patches of green grass have clearly gone to my head since as soon as I see a new photo spread with a flower theme, I feel compelled to blog it.   

These beautiful images created by photographers Daniele and Luigi + Iango make me think of the doomed queen Marie Antoinette. The gowns and hair are very à la pre-Revolutionary France. 





Publication: Vogue Germany April 2014
Models: Meghan Collison, Sophie Touchet, Steffi Soede, Xiao Wen, Holly Rose Emery & Codie Young 
Photographer: Daniele and Luigi + Iango
Styled: Patti Wilson
Hair: Luigi Murenu
Make-up: Virginia Young

2 comments:

  1. such a great post!
    i love pics! <33333
    great job!

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! If only I could own one of those dresses :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...